Friday, May 7, 2010

Over the last couple of days I've opened my eyes... look at what I've seen!


A beautiful sunset on Monday night...


Raindrops on Tuesday morning


Tuesday afternoon: the calm after the storm


On Wed morning I was rushing around making breakfast when a beautiful little dew drop on my basil caught my eye...


A little miracle on Thur night... a new flower on my plant was unfolding its petals when I got home late last night


Friday morning sunrise... I had to be up early but look what was waiting for me!

2 comments:

  1. I've been taking a photo every day to make me open my eyes... and I think it's working!

    To everyone else out there... I def don't rate myself as a photographer (like so many people I know). This is just for me... not because I think I'm awesome when I'm not.

    If you want to see real raw talent check out my brother's blog http://rellenberger.smugmug.com/galleries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, as I love you! You know there is an Iphone app called Project 365 that you can use to store a photo from each day? It puts them in a nice little grid for each month. I use mine and love it, although I often forget to take a pic lately. You've inspired me to start again!

    PS Wow Ryan has a great talent!

    ReplyDelete